North Shore Family Mediation complies with the information Privacy Principles as outlined in the Privacy Amendment Private Sector) Act 2000.
- Information is collected when a client answers questions during an initial telephone call and when completing confidential information forms prior to or on arrival at a consultation.
- Session notes are kept for each client or couple who engage in all pre-mediation and mediation sessions with Christine Bennett.
- All information collected is used strictly for the purpose of understanding the nature of the dispute identified for resolution.
- North Shore Family Mediation will only use or disclose information about you in ways that are consistent with your expectations and with your consent. Exceptions include evidence of child abuse or risk of harm to a person or property.
- North Shore Family Mediation keeps personal contact details separately in secure storage.
North Shore Family Mediation takes all possible measures to ensure that all personal information collected is securely stored and safe from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. We have in place comprehensive policies and procedures for information to be kept confidential and meet National Privacy Principles. All consultants are trained and conversant with the codes of conduct about privacy.
- The information you enter on any form provided by North Shore Family Mediation is kept in secure database and accessed by the practitioner to assist with mediation sessions in which you, the client/clients, elect to engage.
- Our Internet Service Provider makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes - the user's server address, the user's top level domain name (eg. .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc), the date and time of visit to the site, the pages accessed and documents downloaded, the previous site visited, and the type of browser used. No attempt will be made to identify anonymous users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the Internet Service Provider's logs.
North Shore Family Mediation will only record your email address in the event that you send a message via a web page request or email. If you do not want your email address to be recorded by North Shore Family Mediation you can send postal mail to the address below or call directly as follows:
North Shore Family Mediation
Locked Bag 2000
CROWS NEST 1585
MOBILE: 0418 226 961
Your email address and/or your postal address will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided them and they will not be added to any mailing lists, or used or disclosed for any other purpose, without your prior written consent.
The Internet is an insecure medium and users should be aware that there are inherent risks transmitting information across the Internet. Information submitted encrypted via email or web forms may be at risk of being intercepted, read or modified. If you do not wish to email or send an online form to North Shore Family Mediation, you can send mail OR CALL as above.
Our website contains links to other sites. North Shore Family Mediation is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
Wherever it is lawful and practicable, individuals have the option of not identifying themselves when engaging in a service provided by North Shore Family Mediation.
North Shore Family Mediation understands that information collected about your relationships or yourself is important to you. the Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner works with you on a range of issues affecting your life. This information can sometimes be sensitive. Therefore North Shore Family Mediation takes a commitment to privacy legislation seriously and for many years has provided quality confidential services to the Australian and worldwide community. If you have any concerns please contact Christine Bennett directly.